2011年4月16日星期六

lucky ♥♥♥


Jason Mraz&Colbie Caillat - Lucky

Do you hear me,

I`m talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky oh my, baby I`m trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I hear your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

I`m lucky I`m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Oooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh

They don`t know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye


I wish we had one more kiss

I wait for you I promise you, I will

I`m lucky I`m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

I`m lucky we`re in love every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday



And so I`m sailing through the sea

To an island where we`ll meet

You`ll hear the music, fell the air

I put a flower in your hair

And though the breeze is through trees ???

Move so pretty

没有评论:

发表评论